A big, big, big thank you to Mike Evans for nominating me for this award. I never thought I’d actually get nominated, and this means a lot. And I’d also like to mention that I absolutely love his blog.
I was extremely surprised about the nomination as I haven’t added a lot of posts. But I’m determined to become a regular at blogging, and this comes as an excellent source of inspiration!
Now, the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share the award on your blog.
3. Share seven random facts about yourself.
4. Tag 10 other bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
Okay, seven random facts about me.
1. I’m in ninth grade.
2. I’m from India.
3. The first reading marathon I ever went through consisted of about 20 illustrated classics (I was six) and six of the Famous Five books.
4. My glasses are a consequence of spending hours in bed reading Harry Potter, laying in uncomfortable positions but never letting the book go.
5. My top two favourite bands are Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys, and I’m absolutely and incontestably in love with Alex Turner.
6. ‘I want to hold your hand’ is the first Beatles song I ever listened to.
7. As a rule, I don’t watch the movies that make me cry more than once.
And finally, here are my nominations. Check out their awesome blogs.
Lastly, I’d like to thank everyone who liked or commented on my posts or followed my blog. It has encouraged me to keep writing. I soon plan on writing about other things I’m passionate about. I’ll always appreciate constructive criticism, and hope all of you will bear with me for the time being.